Sunday, April 24, 2011

Oh my Blog, how I've missed thee.

Oh I'm a terrible blogger. I really don't know why I haven't posted in so long. I have been rather busy, but blogging is something I have come to adore, and this Easter Sunday I realized just how much I truly missed it. Welcome home, Me. Anyway, here's a peer into what I have been up to these past...two months (oy it really has been a long time!).


He said yes <3 

And we wore this :)


My new favorite shirt

Easter egg hunt

Boba <3

These are my siblings...we're an odd bunch.
"Here comes the smolder."

And as of April 19, I am seventeen years of age.

Oh yeah, and I got duct taped to a wall.
Just for fun.


And this is what I wore on this lovely Easter. It was quite gray out and a tad cold, but I couldn't resist the supremely girly combination this dress and these shoes made despite the lack of protection from the cold. I won't deny that I am unadulteratedly in love with these shoes and their five and a half inch heel. They are divine.





 Outfit Details:
Dress: Buffalo Exchange
Shoes: Aldo courtesy of Lindsey Coberly


Happy Easter everyone. And it's good to be back.
-Valerie Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment