Monday, April 25, 2011

Seeing Red

By Agata Nowicka

By Alexanra Petrachi
Today, I had an infatuation with red. I'm not quite sure why. I think it would have been more appropriate to wear all black today since I am in mourning (rest in peace Spring Break 2011, you will be missed). Perhaps the red symbolizes the passionate love I am experiencing for these shoes, I think I'm obsessed. I wear them with everything despite the complaints of my mother (she doesn't like them) so you will probably see them pictured here quite regularly. My brother was kind enough to take pictures for me. Not bad for a thirteen year old, eh?





Outfit Details:
Cardigan: Old Navy
Shirt: Target
Shorts: Forever 21
Tights: Target
Shoes: Aldo
Sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange
Watch: Vintage

I really want this dress from Urban Outfitters.

Oh the magical charm of red.
-Valerie Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment