Tuesday, February 8, 2011

If I were young, I'd flee this town.

I am experiencing a desperate longing for Summer. Must it be so very far away? But, considering the Southern California weather, Summer weather is only a few weeks away. So I don't find it too unreasonable to be bathing suit shopping. And even if I were dwelling in a very snowy place, like North Dakota for instance, I do think I would make an exception for bathing suit shopping in Winter for this little beauty.
Purchase Details:
Modcloth: http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth/Womens/Swimwear/Bathing+Beauty+One+Piece+in+Blue+Velvet
How often does one stumble upon a navy blue velvet bathing suit? It is so stunning, and my favorite color to wear is navy. I am in the process of scrounging up funds to purchase this suit, but it is a slow process (considering the price of an intimidating $89.99). Feel free to donate.
This suit is featured in one of my favorite Modcloth photo collections, Swim Noir. I lust after all the swimsuits as well as the funky vintage hats and swimcaps. Here are some of my favorites.






So beautiful.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=157918&id=9481787170

There has also been a rather noticeable reflection of my desire for the presence of Summer in what I have been wearing lately. Although it is not necessarily cold outside, I would not yet go as far as to say it is warm. So these last couple days have consisted of sun dresses and severe goosebumps, an accessory I did not intend upon.






                                               
Outfit Details:
White Crochet Dress: Forever 21
Yellow and White Sundress: Charlotte Russe
Jewelry: Forever 21
Hat: Target
Heels: Aldo

Oh Summer, come sooner.
-Valerie Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment