Wednesday, February 9, 2011

On our own star

Today the pictures the photographer, Jeff Byrnes, took of Jesse and I were posted on his blog, https://creamabuscarodotcom.wordpress.com/. I must say, I find them classically lovely. He included a poem by Van Morrison entitled "The Way Young Lovers Do", which goes as follows:

“Then we sat on our own star
                  And dreamed of the way that we were

And the way that we were meant to be
Then we sat on our own star
And dreamed of the way that I was for you
And you were for me
And then we danced the night away
And turned to each other, say, I love you, I love you
The way that young lovers do.”
Beautiful, is it not? Jeff said "The preceding images nearly got gobbled by the delete key when I saw that they were out of focus. As I scrutinized the fashions this adorable young couple were sporting I realized that they’d be perfect for a classic afterthought. Nothing tricky by any means, but an opportunity to tread the line between cliché and classic. I vote classic." I'm quite flattered, personally.As promised, here are his pictures, with which I am very much infatuated.




Outfit Details:
Mine:
Cape: Buffalo Exchange
Dress: Buffalo Exchange
Ring: Forever 21
Jesse's:
Hat: Buffalo Exchange
Coat: Forever 21
Shirt: Kohl's
Glasses: Walmart
To know that your love inspires someone to do something they love, is a gorgeous feeling.
-Valerie Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment