Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day, Four: Suno

Suno New York




I'm having a love affair with Suno, a gorgeous brand based out of New York. I have become enchanted with their whimsical prints, flirty silhouettes, and surreal hair accessories. I am thoroughly smitten. Yes, the styles are bold and most would laugh at me if I ever wore them out in public, but I would gladly suffer through the ridicule as long as I got to satiate my longing and wear one of their pieces. Sadly, all of their pieces are far beyond my price range (which is currently between $0 and $0. Yeah, not too much to work with.). I do believe that I will have to do a Lust/Must post on one of their pieces soon...

Alas, today was another day that I could not take pictures of myself (day four and I am already slacking! Shame on me!) But I wasn't wearing anything particularly special anyways, so you're not missing out on much. However, as mentioned in the paragraph above, I was inspired by Suno! I simply adore their hair accessories so I decided to rummage through my archives of photos to scrounge up some pictures of my favorite hair accessories (I'm a tad obsessed). I make many of my own, and I'm thinking about starting an Etsy account to sell them. I wonder if anyone would buy them. Probably not, considering how many are obscenely large and overwhelming, typical of my style. Take a Gander at some of my favorites...





Hair Accessory Details
1. Handmade
2. Handmade
3. Icing
4. Handmade
5. Handmade

P.S.: I feel quite innovative and accomplished to see how the last bow turned out...considering how I made it out of the same wallpaper that is in my bedroom. 
-Valerie Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment