Friday, January 21, 2011

Day, Nine: Their Bad Guys Have Better Clothes

I am dreadfully sorry for not posting anything yesterday, but i was terribly busy and besides, I was wearing the sequin leopard sweater I featured only a few posts ago. I wore it to a MIND BLOWING performance by my boyfriend's band, Catachresis. I got chills. Here are just two pictures from last night to make up for not posting anything yesterday.

Outfit Details:
Sweater: Buffalo Exchange

But fear not, I will not gip you of pictures of today's outfit. I'm not that heartless.
                             







Outfit Details:
Shirt: Buffalo Exchange
Leggings: Marshall's
Shoes: Aldo
Ring: Forever 21 (Gift from my boyfriend's mother)
Sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange

This top is easily the most beautiful that I own. 
-Valerie Oresko

No comments:

Post a Comment