Monday, January 17, 2011

Day, Six: Tyra Sweater

Today, something beautiful came into my possession; a chunky black sweater...with a ginormous sequin leopard on it. I love you Buffalo Exchange, I really do.


Outfit Details:
Mindblowingly amazing sweater: Buffalo Exchange
Tights: Target
Heels: Target
Photo Credit: Lauren Salinas <3
Yes, it is incredibly bold and it will take a lot of confidence to actually wear it out in public (I plan on wearing it on Thursday to my boyfriend's show!), but I am completely enthralled with it! Although I did not picture the back, it is very unique. It fastens at the neck and has a large eyelet back that turns the sweater from grandmother-ish to surprisingly alluring. It is so unique, and I am amazed I nabbed it for only nine bucks! It has encouraged me to push the limits of my style and go beyond what is considered "acceptable". I want to have fun, or, bring out the wild-side perhaps.
-Valerie Oresko

No comments:

Post a Comment