Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day, One.

It is an odd sort of thrill, frantically trying to establish a fashion blog. Where exactly does one begin? Well I do suppose that we should start where I begin to piece my outfits together in my head. But that would require all of my readers to cram into my small shower very early in the morning, and I imagine that not too many people would enjoy that. So instead, we shall take a bit of a journey to the inside of my noggin, where hundreds of thousands of inspirational pieces float in the abyss. Take a Gander at just a few pieces that have inspired me and my seemingly countless ensembles:





Picture Credit:1. Vogue 2. Beirut 3. Anonymous 4. Vogue 5. Vogue 6. Rodarte

Oh these pictures, they never fail to stun me. Featuring such iconic beauties as Kirsten Dunst and Marion Cotillard, and the designs of Rodarte that blew fashion week away, they always inspire something within me to go put beautiful clothes on and try to do the fashion industry some meager amount of justice. Hopefully, they do the same for you.
Well, that wasn't so bad for a first timer, eh? 
-Valerie Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment