Friday, January 14, 2011

Day, Three: Sophia Christine

Take a Gander...
The Inspiration


The Outfit












Outfit Details: 
Coat-Forever 21
Dress- Forever 21
Belt- Vintage
Shoes- Forever 21
Bracelet- St. John's
Headband- Handmade
Purse- Vintage


 And this, is my boyfriend, who so graciously took my pictures for today. It's love.

Today, is a monumental day. I met my niece, Sophia Christine, for the first time! And my, is she a cutie. I am already pumping her three month old brain with all sorts of things like the music of Yann Tiersen as well as the science behind good dressing. I dressed in a comfy but fun ensemble hoping that she would take in her favorite auntie's image, storing away the picture of my outfit in the depths of her brain on some molecular level that will someday contribute to her keen sense of style.
My boyfriend happened to match the emerald color scheme, so I couldn't resist photographing him as well (especially since he is [almost] more stylish than i am :)
All in all, twas a very lovely day.
-Valerie Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment